Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December 2013 - Birthday



Thanks for my package! I did get it on my birthday! I loved it! My roommates and companion thought the teeth were funny.

Birthday Teeth!  Ha ha.  Sorry, Don't know how to rotate pics yet!

 
I'm excited for your concert! I think it's great that you and Belana are in it together. You'll have to let me know how it goes. Mr. Shaw is hilarious. I added him on FB.
 
Please don't worry about the FB thing. I am an obedient missionary. I do not want to do anything that puts me at risk of losing the spirit. The thought is terrifying to me. And also, the church is one step ahead of you. In order for missionaries to be on Facebook, both companions need to be able to see each other's screens at all times to keep each other in check. Our mission president is really strict on the face that if one missionary breaks any of the rules, both that missionary and their companion lose internet privileges for the rest of their mission. Ouch. So no worries.
 
There's a muppet store in the Crystal City plaza! hahaha I had to take a picture. Am I a MAAAAAAAAAAN or am I a muppet?! ;)
Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment