Monday, March 2, 2015

February 16, 2015

This week was good. We went on some more exchanges with our sisters.
They were super fun and I learned a ton from them. One of the
exchanges was with Cray Cray Sister Gray. We just have so much fun together. Being with her was
such a relief. We have fun and work hard together. We tracted all
night and I felt super productive. :)

We had an awesome lesson with our investigator, Hodalo!!!! She is from
Togo, west Africa. It's right next to Ghana! Anyways, we taught her
when we were on exchanges and Sister Chandler was with me. We taught
the Plan of Salvation so simply and it really clicked with her. Her
eyes popped out of her head when we taught about the Spirit World and
how she can get baptized for her kindred dead. It was the most spirit
filled lesson I've been in for a long time. I really needed that
lesson.

We went to the temple today :) Sister Gray came with us! One of my
favorite members, Sister Dallen, drove us.

It's sooo cold here!! It's 8 degrees with a major wind chill factor.
Thankfully we have a car. I feel bad for our District Leader and his
companion don't have a car and their heater broke :( They have really
good attitudes about it though.

Oh we taught at both the Ashburn and Leesburg Zones on Tuesday about
how to set effective goals and how to keep them on our minds. I felt a
liiiitle hypocritical, only because I have always struggled with
setting effective goals for myself. But it was good to be able to
relate to the people we were teaching at the same time.

Things are going really well. Transfers are coming up this week. I
have no idea if I'm going to be transferred. But I have a hunch
though, I might be transferred.... But I won't know for sure till
tomorrow night. UGH. Transfers are always so stressful.

Oh yeah I met with President Riggs on Sunday. He helped me figure a
lot of things out. He encouraged me to set super high goals for my
last transfer. I'm totally freaking out about the fact that this is my
last transfer ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Well. Have a good week! Love you! Keep it up with the Book of Mormon! :)
Love,
Sister Anderson

Sister's Savage and Anderson

Strike a pose!

Sister Savage, pizza party.

Temple Trip

Sister Savage, Sister Anderson, Sister Gray - Temple Trip

Temple trip


Sister Anderson and Sister Gray
Sister Anderson and Sister Chandler


No comments:

Post a Comment