Sunday, September 29, 2013

Contact Information

Julie wrote this on the Face Book Page she created.  I thought I would include this information for those who would LOVE to write to her.
 
Here's my address for the MTC:

Sister Julie Charlotte Anderson
OCT02 DC-SOUTH
2007 N 900 E Unit 92...

Provo UT 84602

I'll be there for two weeks.. But you can also get a hold of me through dearelder.com! It's free to send letters to the MTC. Pretty cool.  I will leave the MTC on October 2nd.

If you want to write me while I'm in DC:

Sister Julie Charlotte Anderson
Washington DC South Mission
5242 Lyngate Ct
Burke, VA 22015
United States


That's the address to the mission office. Once I get there, I'll have my actual address and I'll have my mom post it as soon as I know what it is.

If you want to email me (which is probably going to be the easiest way to reach me) my address is
julie.anderson@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment